Public Insurance Adjuster Services
What is a Public Insurance Adjuster?
A Public Insurance Adjuster is a professional claims handler / claims adjuster who advocates for the policyholder in appraising and negotiating a claimant’s insurance claim. Aside from attorney and the broker of record, state licensed Public Insurance Adjusters can legally represent the rights of an insured during an insurance claim process.
Here’s some other information pertaining to a Public Insurance Adjuster being utilized in the claim process:
- Higher Payout- It’s proven statistically that those who use a Public Insurance Adjuster for their claim most often receive a higher payout verses handling the claim on their own. Insurance adjusters that work on behalf of the companies are trying to minimize the payout for the claim. A recent OPAGGA study in the State of Florida showed that Public Insurance Adjusters negotiate up to a 747% larger insurance company settlement for commercial business and homeowner insurance property loss claims than the insurance company was planning to pay out.
- Less Stress- A Public Insurance Adjuster will handle the entire claim from start to finish. Knowing how to deal with a claim when someone is unfamiliar with the process can be very stressful. The paperwork and understanding of the policy terms and application of coverage’s can be intimidating. There’s no upfront fees for a PA, the fee comes out of your settlement.
- Avoiding Mistakes- Mistakes in submitting a claim can cause you problems. We are here to help avoid unnecessary problems and difficulties regarding your claim.
- Options- Denied claims can be re-opened. A PIA can look at the denial letter to see the reasons, and look for possible solutions.
- Quicker Payout- Having an advocate work on your behalf keeps the claim moving towards closure quicker. PIA’s keep on top of the claim to help avoid unnecessary delays.
Ken Nichols ARM, AAI, Public Insurance Adjuster
- Over 40 years of business ownership
- 20 years of Independent Insurance Agency ownership
- ARM- Associate in Risk Management- designation
- AAI- Accredited Advisor in Insurance- designation
- Public Insurance Adjuster- License A-311434 (Florida)
p. (386) 615-3353
f. (386) 615-3351
555 W. Granada Blvd., Ste D-11
Ormond Beach, FL 32174